Hello Friends! I hope you all have been enjoying the Spring weather where you are. Wisconsin tricked us yet again with 2 straight days of 70’s to this past week being in the 40’s. It even snowed! I cannot wait to really dive into the Spring weather and wear all my Spring pieces. I really cannot wait to wear dresses everyday. It’s been a little too cold still for that but we’re close. Read on for one of my new favorite dresses in a pattern that I love.
TREND ALERT: Gingham and I’m here for it. I love this print so much for Spring because it reminds me of picnics. Today I wanted to share more ways that you can wear this dress. This dress is from H&M and I’m wearing a medium. There is elastic on the waist, a beautiful square neckline and the material is soft and light. I’m 5’7″ and the length is great.
Ways To Wear A Gingham Dress
- Wear with combat boots – either white or black would look good with this dress. It’s an edgier look and a way to get more wear out of your combat boots.
- Casual with sneakers, a denim jacket and a hat. A great errand running look for those cooler days.
- Work wear by layering a simple top over the dress and adding a blazer. This way to wear makes the dress look like a skirt. Add heels and you’re ready for the office.
- Wear it fancy by adding a tulle skirt overtop to make the dress look like just a top. Add a heel, and some simple jewelry and you’re ready for a fancy night out.
- Weekend style by tying a button down overtop and some wedge heels. This look is great for a brunch with the girls.
- BONUS: You can wear this as a skirt underneath a graphic tee by tucking in the long sleeves. See video below on how!
How To Style Combat Boots
Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time,