One of my favorite trends from last year continuing into this year is the shacket: Shirt + Jacket. Such a great staple piece in any wardrobe for layering and on its own. I’m a fan of the solid color and patterned styles, which is your favorite?
Tips To Style:
• In the colder months layer underneath a sweatshirt or long sleeve for added warmth
• If your shacket is long enough then belt it and wear it as a dress to transition you into Spring.
• Tie it around your waist just in case
• Wear overtop a tank or tee and shorts for those cooler evenings
• Button it up and wear it tucked into some denim to wear it as a top
• Wear it as a coat and layer with a chunky scarf and gloves
Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time,