What clothing item do you reach for the most? Whether it’s errands, lunch, walking the dogs or lounging, I’m grabbing biker shorts. They’re so comfortable and easy to throw on. Today I’m sharing my favorite biker shorts and ways to style them. Read on.
How To Style
- Wear for working out. Grab any pair and throw on your favorite sports bra for a sweat session. For after the workout, grab any button down and throw it on to run out the door. Finish with sneakers.
- Graphic tee. I prefer a longer pair of biker shorts when I wear them with a graphic tee. I like my graphic tees over sized which tend to be longer. Wearing longer biker shorts lets them peak out underneath your tee. Finish with chunky boots.
- Pair them with your favorite blazer or denim jacket and cropped top for a more sophisticated look. Belt the blazer to really elevate the look! Finish with a heel.
- Throw on a sweatshirt or light sweater for running errands. Finish with flats or your favorite sneakers.
- Style your biker shorts with any crop top. Don’t have one? Tuck your longer tee up into your bra to give the illusion of a cropped style! Works with sweatshirts too. Wear with any shoe.
See my TikTok here.
Currently Craving // Graphic Tees
3 Blazers For Spring & Summer
Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time,