I’ve been raving about these khaki colored cargo pants for weeks now! I love the color, love the look and how trendy they are, how comfortable they are to wear and how easy they are to style. Today I wanted to share 2 ways to style these khaki cargo pants; a dressy option and a more laid back casual option.
I’m wearing a small for reference and this style specifically, comes in other color options. I already have the olive in my cart! I’m 5’7″ and these fit like a crop on me. The material is light, slightly wrinkles and is not clingy. The pockets are all functional and the belt is removable. There are no pockets in the back either.
These are so easy to style casually and I prefer how they look with crop and knotted tops. These are very high waisted (up to my belly button) and accentuate your waist so show it off. Sneakers or sandals will work with this look.
Dressy + Tips On How To Style
- Change out the belt to one that is a different color and more structured. This will help make you look more put together.
- Tuck in your top.
- Choose a top that is a little more fitted to compliment the looser fit on these cargo pants.
- Stay neutral. I like to work with tan, white and black.
- Choose a heeled shoe to elongate the legs and add some height. Another great shoe option is a structured bootie that comes up to the hem of these pants.
- You could also add a blazer to this look with a simple cami underneath.
I show more ways to wear these cargo pants here. Follow me on TikTok and Instagram at @ashmarieanderson for more styling videos.
Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time,