It was a very low key weekend in the Anderson household but at least I got all my cleaning and outdoor weeding done. The yard is coming together and all my plants are about to bloom, it makes me so happy! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Shoes on shoes on shoes! It’s my obsession and the #1 thing that I purchase more than anything. Your shoes can make or break your look so be sure that you have these 5 styles from JustFab and you will be all set for Spring and Summer. A couple of these styles can even carry you into the Fall. All outfit details are linked at the bottom of the post.
- Slides – A must have in any wardrobe. I have a few pairs. Some are patterned and others are solid. They are casual and very easy to style. They are my grab and go shoes when running errands.
- Platform sandals – You need a good pair of comfortable platform shoes. They’re easy to walk in and are perfect for a day out if you don’t want to wear sneakers but want a cute look. I suggest a neutral pair so you can wear them all Spring and Summer long. Not only do these give you height but they make your look appear more put together than just putting on a pair of flat sandals. (This jumpsuit is currently on sale for under $40!)
- Flat Mules – This pair is THE BEST dupe for the Sam Edelman ones and they’re less than half the price. I love the woven look and they come in 4 colors. These covered mules can take you into Fall too which is why I suggest them!
- Heeled Mules – Yes! Give me all the block heeled mules! This style is so popular right now. They dress up any look and I love how easy they are to slip on and go. In this style I like to add a little color. This pair in lilac is so perfect with yellow and orange tones for Spring and Summer. These mules will also be featured in Fridays blog post.
- Sneakers – These are the dress down, I’m headed to a ball game or concert style that you NEED! Sneakers with shorts or a dress is my go-to style for warmer months. A style that can transition you into Fall too.
‘JustFab is a personalized shopping experience that gives you access to professional stylists and their hottest picks.’ You fill out a style profile and a personal shopper puts together picks according to your answers. You pay $39.95 a month but only if you find a style that you want to purchase. You can skip a month as many times in a row as you want to without being charged. Again, you are only charged if you make a purchase but you have to remember to skip the month if you choose not to purchase.
Which style is your favorite? Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time,