Kiss recently sent me a few imPRESS nails to try out and I’m so excited to share my top 5 nail colors for Spring! I have been a huge fan of imPRESS and KISS nails for years and years. One of my first blog posts was all about my nails featuring imPRESS. I’ve also posted a few times about KISS nails and imPRESS since then and you can see those posts here and here. I typically get my imPRESS nails at Target, they are cheaper than Walgreens. you can also shop directly at KISSusa.com
My Top 5 Must Have Nail Colors
- Light Purple – I have always loved purple! Purple is my top choice for a nail color and it’s also my husbands first choice.
- Light / Pale Pink / Any Pink! or here– Pink tones are perfect for Spring time. The lighter the shade, the more neutral it comes off.
- White – I don’t get my nails done white very often but I have been seeing more and more white lately. It’s neutral, goes with everything and really makes you look more tan! Love that about white nails.
- Coral (2019 Pantone color of the year) – This color is so beautiful. I love peachy corals, red corals, pink corals, you name it! You will certainly be on trend with this nail color on your hands this Spring!
- Light Blue – I love me a good pale blue shade. Blue tones are making a comeback this Spring in all sorts of ways. It’s a great color to pair with muted tones for Spring.
Follow KISS and imPRESS on all their social media channels:
Facebook.com/imPRESSManicure and facebook.com/KissProducts
Twitter – @ imPRESSManicure and @KissProducts
Instagram @ imPRESSManicure and @kissproducts
Pinterest.com imPRESSManicure and KissProducts
Youtube.com/ imPRESSManicure and KissProductsInc
Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time,
i used to wear different nail color but now as a mother i only used the white one from kiss by the way. i have used different brands but none of them suits me. and i try to wear different nail colors occasionally.
White is a great option for all year round but looks so nice on tanned skin. They just stand out so much more. I’m a fan of all the colors!