Today I’m putting together my Christmas wish list. I created a list last year and you can see that post here. If you saw my post on Monday then you know that this week is all about the gift guides. Coming Friday will be my gender neutral gift guide so be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss it!
Some links are affiliate links.
- Shellac at home manicure system is on top of my list. I’ve been getting my nails done non stop for months and I needed to give it a rest. One, if costs $40-$50 every couple weeks and my nails were getting so brittle and breaking all the time. I’ve been really into doing my own nails at home and wanted to expand my shellac at home color library. If you prep your nails correctly you can get a couple of weeks out of an at home shellac manicure. Perfect!
- Glass coffee cups are next. I have a coffee bar on my counter at home and broke one of my glass coffee cups that I have out on display so time to stock back up.
- Chrissy Teigen’s Cookbook was added to my list after I stumbled up on it at Target a while ago. I skimmed through and literally EVERYTHING I looked at sounded amazing and I knew I needed it in my life.
- On the subject of cooking, I also would love the Magnolia Table cookbook by Joanne Gaines. My mom recently got it and as you saw in my birthday post, I want to be a better cook so bring on the cookbooks!
- Also on the subject of cooking… I’ve been procrastinating about the purchase of these pan baking mats for what feels like years now and I don’t know why, so now it will live on the Christmas list.
- A bar cart has been on my list for a while now and I shot an image over to my dad some months ago to see if he could re-create it. Fingers crossed on this one! I have a few pieces in my house that my dad has built for me and I love having them around. Last year he made me the most beautiful wooden slab table with pipe legs. In addition to the bar cart you need all the accessories to go on it. Glasses, shakers, mixers, shot measurer etc.
- My husband has been wanting a Nespresso machine for a long time and as of late, so have I. I’m over making a pot of coffee and want something more instant. We have a Keurig but it is so old now and I think it’s time for an upgrade. I would be ok with a new Keurig too!
- I would love a pair of Steve Madden shorter rain boots. I’ve been eyeing these ones up on Amazon and wanted to add them to the list. I love the style and the color is perfect. They go with everything!
- With Winter here it’s hard to get outside and take photos so I wanted to add these soft box lights to my list so I have the option to set up a mini studio in my house and shoot as needed.
- I have a pair of Winter boots from my parents a couple of years ago and I absolutely love them but they are black. I would like to expand my options and add a pair of taupe Timberlands or these tan Koolaburra boots. These boots will last a long time and their both lined.
- Golf Gear is up next. I got really into golfing with my husband over the Summer and I feel like even though I’ve got a lot to learn, I’m on the right track. He really wants to get me my own set of golf clubs and I’m not going to stop him! So, I should probably stock up on the gear.
- A soda stream. I buy Klarbrunn water like it’s going out of style. Having a soda stream could eliminate all my sparkling water purchases indefinitely. I can then add whatever I want to it and enjoy at home, all the time, whenever I want.
- I would love a few charms from Kendra Scott. I recently bought myself the gold chain with the letter ‘a’ charm and I wear it all the time. The charms are so easy to take on and off that switching them out is a breeze. At the beginning of November they launched the Zodiac charm collection; love!
TODAY ONLY: Kendra Scott has 20% off all necklaces so take advantage of this sale and save!
- Women’s Patagonia Los Gatos Fleece Vest Patagonia just launched some new colors and the Century Pink speaks to me! It’s so perfect for Fall and Winter that I need it in my life.
Whoa! What a list. This is excessive but I keep notes in my phone about things that I would like but don’t need right away. These make great gifts and they’re all items that I would love. I hope this helps you get a few ideas for gift items or maybe there are things that you want to add to your list!
Thank you all so much for reading. until next time,