The $23 Top You Need This Summer

The $23 Top You Need This Summer

Striped Tank | Shorts | Straw Bag | Earrings

I saw this cute striped tank and knew I needed it in my life. I was casually strolling through Target one afternoon, passing time on the weekend as I usually do, and walked by this tank hanging on the wall. I loved the stripes, the colors, the bow and the peplum detail; this tank has it all. The bow does not need to be in the front either. You can tie it on the side or even on the back for another look. The icing on the cake is that the straps are adjustable and there is a zipper on the side. I sized down to a small in this tank because the top area was a little loose in my true size. It would look amazing with white bottoms, denim or even pink! I went with denim shorts from Old Navy since I was accessorizing with blue earrings. striped top lookstriped top peplumstriped top 1striped top back 1striped top backstriped top bow

Accessories for this top were easy to pick out. I had a new pair of blue earrings that I’ve been wanting to wear and they went perfect to accent the blue striping in this top. They’re Sugarfix by Baublebar and I picked them up on clearance at Target. The straw bag for this look is from Urban Outfitters and the light color goes so well and doesn’t take away from the top.

striped top bagstriped top 2striped top look 2striped top look 1striped top

This top is A New Day brand and fully stocked at Target for only $22.99. Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time,
signature

Share:

10 Comments

1. July 10, 2018 / 10:20 am

I am obsessed with this tank top and love the straw bag paired with it! Super cute girly xx

2. July 11, 2018 / 11:09 am

This is so cute! And the price is totally right. I definitely need to add this to my wardrobe. Thanks a ton for sharing ♡. It looks amazing on you 😊

• July 11, 2018 / 1:17 pm

Hey Sara, thank you so much! I appreciate all your kind words. At $23, it’s a Summer staple piece!

• July 11, 2018 / 3:48 pm

Thank you, Kasia! Because of all the colors in this top you could pair it with so many different bottoms.

3. July 11, 2018 / 4:08 pm

this is such a pretty outfit – love the top and those earrings are stunning on you!

4. Erin
    July 17, 2018 / 8:17 pm

Very cute tank, but can you comment on the bra situation? Do you wear without? That is why I would hesitate to buy.

• July 18, 2018 / 9:43 am

Hey Erin! Happy to help. I was able to wear a strapless bra with ease. Nothing was showing and it was comfortable. You could wear without any bra, absolutely, if you are comfortable with that. You could size down to get a more snug fit too.