Hello and welcome to another Summer Staples post! I hope you all are enjoying your Summer, I know I am! I love being outside as much as possible and I know this feeling is mutual.
I’ve been asked by a couple people now to post more about shoes. I wore these cognac Old Navy slides to dinner with a friend one night and she mentioned that these NEEDED to go on the blog. Well, here we are. Today I’m talking all about slides. Slide sandals are the easy go to slip on shoe for Summer. With tons and tons of colors and patterns out there, you can be sure to find a pair that you like. As mentioned above these slides are from Old Navy. They have so many color and style options and they’re all very affordable. They run true to size too. I paired these with an effortless striped tee and some jeans that I distressed myself. Be sure to check out my top picks at the bottom of this post.
Slides | Denim | Striped Tee
My Top Picks
- Printed Bow Tie Slides – Old Navy $19
- Corduroy Cross-Strap Slides – Old Navy $19
- Fringed Textile Slides – Old Navy $23
- Asymm Slide Sandal – Target $23
- Two Band Sandal – Target $23
- Satin Fringe Crossband Sandal – Target $23
- Embellished Strappy Sandal – Nordstrom $69 I’ve had my eye on these babies!! So cute!
- Velvet Crisscross Espadrille Sandal – Saks $57
- Floral Bow Tie Sandals – Charlotte Russe $12
- Buckle Band Slide – Charlotte Russe $12
There is such a great deal on the cutest slides at Charlotte Russe! Check out their whole shoe selection here.
Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time,