Hello Lovelies! I hope you all are having a fabulous June so far, I know I am! Father’s Day is a couple of weeks out but it will be here before we know it. Similar to what I did for Mother’s Day, I have put together a Father’s Day gift guide under $50. I hope you enjoy!
- Straight from the Mother’s Day gift guide is the Amazon Echo Dot $39. It comes in either black or white and has a discrete look. Give the gift of ease and have Alexa read your dad his text messages, turn on any genre of music he likes to listen to, update him on the weather and current events among many, many other features. It’s easy to set up too so those parents who aren’t as tech savvy do not have to worry!
- The COULAX True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones for $37 on amazon. With over 150 reviews giving these ear buds 4 stars, they’re bound to put a smile on your dads face. They’re black, discrete, cordless, comes with a portable charger that doubles as a carrying case and offers 12 hours of playtime. Your dad can answer phone calls through these earbuds because of the built-in microphone too.
- The Frogger BrushPro Original Gold Brush for those avid golfer dads out there for $17.95. My dad loves to golf and this brush cleaner would be a great addition to his golf bag. The retractable string offers easy use and convenience.
- Customized gift anyone? My parents have a bar in their basement and this customized sign would look great over the mini bar. This sign is 13″ in diameter, made of PVC and the hanging cord comes with it, all for under $30.
- The Hynes Eagle 38L Flight Approved Weekender Carry on Backpack is under $50 and sold on Amazon. This bag has it all; the look, the versatility and the price tag. The bag looks expensive and there are 11 different color options available. This bag can be carried 3 different ways; as a backpack and you can hide the shoulder straps, by the top handle or the side handle. This bag is structured and can be used as a carry on. This bag measures 50cm tall, 33 cm in length and 20cm wide.
- A good summer sandal is always a good idea. These Birkenstock waterproof sandals $40 are perfect for dad. They’re made of EVA and have a footbed that cradles your feet. These would be perfect poolside, at the beach, camping etc.
- My dad is a coffee drinker and a truck driver. He needs to stay awake and alert on the road so he brings coffee along with him. A Yeti Rambler 20oz. Tumbler guarantees to keep his coffee hot for up to 12 hours! It’s dishwasher safe, made of stainless steel, shatterproof, comes in 8 colors and it’s $30.
- The SONOMA Goods for Life™ Patio Antigravity Chair is $60 BUT there is a coupon now at Kohl’s for $10 off with code 10FORYOU1 or get 20% off with code SAVE20. There are always coupons and promo codes at Kohls so be on the lookout for those. This chair is great for lounging around the fire, hanging on the deck, bring it camping or to any sporting event. A great chair that provides a lounge back option.
- Does your dad like to grill or barbecue? My dad does! Get him a book based around the science of grilling so everything he puts on the grill will be perfect every time. With a 90% 5 star rating the Meathead: The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling book will be a gift that your dad will enjoy. There are over 100 recipes included.
- You can’t go wrong with a nice golf polo. They’re sold all over but you can get great deals on Nike gear from Dick’s Sporting Goods. This polo is under $40 and comes in 5 colors. With the weather getting warmer and golf season in full swing your dad can keep cool with the Dri fabric technology designed to keep him cooler.
I hope you found this gift guide helpful. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads and dog parents out there! Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time,