Hello!! Welcome back to style608.com! Be sure you are following so you don’t miss a post and be sure to share any of my posts if you like them. I really appreciate the love and support of my blog. Ok, let’s get to it! Today I put together a mini Mother’s Day gift guide under $50 that any mamma would love. Hopefully you can find something that your mom would enjoy and even your mother-in-law. I am also hosting a giveaway with good friend and DIY queen, Elizabeth from The Lofty Sparrow. Be sure to see entry details at the bottom of this post.
Some links are affiliate links.
- Leather Charger Roll Up from markandgraham.com $49 Comes in 10 colors. Get 15% off your first order when you enter your email address. This set is perfect for traveling or keeping in your purse. It has 3 separate pockets for any cables that you may need and rolls up easily. You can monogram this piece for FREE!
- Jewelry Box from katespade.com $40 Get 15% off and free shipping on your first order when you enter your email. If your mom is anything like mine then she wears a LOT of jewelry. Always with rings, bracelets and necklaces. All those rings and bracelets need a home at the end of the night and this gold jewelry box would look so cute on moms night stand.
- Necklace from krisnations.com $58 BUT when you enter your email address you get 15% off bringing this necklace down under $50. The Mystic Bar Necklace was an item that I received in my FabFitFun Box. You can see my review here. My mom is a sucker for anything turquoise and I know she should love this necklace. It comes in 11 other colors too. It’s so dainty and adds just a little color to any outfit. It’s adjustable and each gemstone may vary in size which means no two necklaces are the same. Such a unique gift!
- Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering from Amazon. $18 My mom enjoys cooking but most of all she loves trying new things. A recipe book is such a great gift idea and this one from Joanna Gaines has recipes ranging from small plate appetizers to desserts to comfort foods and everything in-between. There are seasonal recipes too depending on what fruits and veggies are ripe during different times of the year. It’s got a little bit of everything.
- The Amazon Echo Dot $39 is another great gift idea. It comes in either black or white and has a discrete look. Give the gift of ease and have Alexa read you mom her text messages, turn on any genre of music she likes to listen to, update her on the weather and current events among many, many other features. It’s easy to set up too so those parents who aren’t as tech savvy do not have to worry!
- WoodWick candles $25 from Bed Bath and Beyond. BBandB always has a coupon out there for 20% off so be sure to grab that to save yourself some money. Who doesn’t love candles?! With a ton of scents to choose from you can be sure to find one that your mom will love. WoodWick candles, if you are not familiar, make a crackling sound when you burn them. Because these candles are soy they burn evenly and for up to 120 hours!
- Monogram Robe $52 on sale now for Mother’s day at personalizationmal.com It’s just a smidge over $50. These robes come in 4 color options and you can monogram them in 9 font options and multiple thread colors, for a personal touch. They’re luxury soft and you can have it shipped to you already in a gift box.
- Set of 4 banana palm print melamine dinner plates for outdoor entertaining $42 from Pottery Barn. How cute are these! I think the print is perfect for outdoor entertaining in the summer, which my mom loves to do. They layer great with solid color salad plates and add a fun element to the table setting. They’re made from the shatter resistant material; melamine so you don’t have to worry about these babies cracking. These plates are also dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
- A beautiful bouquet from Teleflora $40-$60 and they offer next day or same day delivery on ALL bouquets! This one is for those last minute shoppers out there. Get 20% off your order when you enter your email address to save even more. Choose between 3 sizes of bouquets. This bouquet is so gorgeous will the succulents, white lilies and peach roses. The color combination is what caught my eye and I’m sure your mom will love it too.
- Contigo coffee mug with cute graphic, could be yours for FREE. You can choose either graphic too. See ‘GIVEAWAY DETAILS’ below for rules on how to enter. Good luck!
This giveaway will be taking place on Instagram. The link to the post can be found here. It is in no way sponsored by Instagram. Elizabeth, from The Lofty Sparrow and I have teamed up to give away one Contigo mug made special for mom on Mother’s Day. You can choose between two designs. The giveaway is live today and the winner will be chosen on May 4th (Friday). I will personally be shipping out the package to the winner. To enter:
1. Follow @ashmarieanderson on Instagram
2. Follow @theloftysparrow on Instagram. Be sure that you are following both accounts, we will be checking!
3. Tag 2 people in the comments section that may want to win this for their mom
4. That’s it!
The Lofty Sparrow details
theloftysparrow.com – Website coming soon! But be sure to bookmark and check for class updates. Elizabeth hosts workshops for sign making and they’re really fun!
TheLoftySparrow on Etsy as well. Check it out for all our DIY burlap signs and cute mugs plus a whole lot more.
facebook.com/theloftysparrow on Facebook. Be on the lookout for more Lives in the coming year!
Good luck to all participants! Thank you all so much for reading and your continued support of style608.com. Until next time,