A Spring time trend color that I am loving is yellow. I have always loved yellow and I’m so happy to see it all over the place. From accessories to high-waisted shorts, you can be sure to find something that you like. I absolutely love blue and yellow together and this outfit was perfect for this post. I picked up this purse last year and have gotten so much use out of it. I brought it back today to pair with the best sweetheart top, blue and white striped dress from Old Navy. It is still chilly in Wisconsin so I added a white cardigan. I am in love with espadrille sandals. My post on Tuesday was all about the lace up espadrilles and you can see that post here. These white ones were from Target last year but I linked a similar cute pair above.
I’ve seen quite a few bloggers with this Spring color and I picked out a few below. I’ve seen so many cute yellow dresses both patterned and solid. I’ve got my eye on a few and I’ll probably end up getting them all!
Below I have picked out my favorite yellow pieces. I could have picked out so many more but limited it to 10 otherwise this blog post would have been miles and miles long! I love a good pair of espadrilles and the ones below also come in a flat version. The patterned dresses are so cute and feminine. The high-waisted shorts are another great trend piece this Spring and I’m loving every minute of it!! The Forever 21 purse below is structured and is the perfect shade of mustard yellow.
- JustFab Yellow Espadrille Wedges
- Nordstrom Crisscross Off The Shoulder Top
- Loft Floral Yellow Dress
- Forever 21 Yellow Purse
- Forever 21 Yellow Paperbag Waist Shorts
- Revolve Yellow Tassel Swimsuit
- DSW Yellow Ruffle Sandals
- Urban Outfitters Circle Straw Bag (Technically a neutral, not yellow but I wanted to include it anyways because it is just so cute and really affordable.)
- Urban Outfitters Midi Length Pale Yellow Dress
- Loft Yellow Floral Print Peplum Top
Which one is your favorite? Thank you all so much for reading. Until next time,