Hello Lovelies! Happy 2018! I trust your New Years was filled with champagne, laughter and good company. My husband and I had a small group of friends over for dancing, drinks and games. What did you guys do for New Years?
I’ve picked out 5 Winter must haves that you need to add to your wardrobe. I’m wearing them all in this post but you can mix and match each one of these separately.
- A good Winter coat that’s both cute and functional. This Faux Wool Parka from JustFab is a great dupe for the J. Crew jacket at Nordstrom and a fraction of the price. There are 3 color options available; black, red and green. I’ve been eyeing up the green one too. This jacket can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. It’s stylish and I love the added faux fur on the hood.
- A blanket scarf. A must have this winter. There are so many styles, colors, wights and patterns of blanket scarves. I love the one I’m wearing from Etsy. Keep an eye out at Target too. They have them in the dollar aisle during the start of Fall. I love the feeling of a cozy scarf around my neck during these cold months. I wear this scarf on my shoulders too, to keep me extra warm during my work day. I bought this scarf so many years ago and have gotten so much use out of it. It’s easy to stock up on every pattern in every color because they’re all so darn cute!
- Cashmere mittens are so key! I received these as a gift from a co-worker this year and they are the best pair of mittens I own. Kohl’s has a pair on sale for $29 which is a great price. They keep you extra warm and they look so high end and stylish. I prefer mittens over gloves because they keep my hands warmer and they look cuter.
- A pom-pom knit hat in any color. I usually get mine at Target but there are so many cute ones all over. J. Crew has a pretty charcoal one. American Eagle has an adorable light blue one that I like too. Keep your eyes out all over. These hats range in price so try and look out for the best deal!
- A good pair of Hunter boots are a must have for me. Most may not think of a rain boot being much use in the Winter months but if you purchase the boot liners they are so perfect. I love all the colors these boots come in. I chose green because it is my favorite color. The liner makes these boots so functional in the Winter time. The snow and slush runs right off of these while the liner keeps your toes nice and toasty.
What are your Winter essentials? Let me know in the comments below. Thank you so much for reading. Until next time,